Flood Information

Report Flood Damage to Bossier OHSEP

If your Bossier Parish residence or business has been impacted or damaged by the flooding, you are asked to report your damage to the Bossier Office of Homeland Security and Emergency Preparedness.

Please call (318) 425-5352 from 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. during the week; if after hours, please leave a message, and someone will return your call.

Submit Damage Report Online

You can also email you information to bbaker@bossierparishla.gov

When you call or email you are asked to provide the following information:

  • Name
  • Address
  • Phone Number
  • Do you have flood insurance?
  • Do you own or rent your property?
  • What is the extent of your damage?
  • Do you have damage/impact to these items?
    • Car
    • RV
    • Boat
    • Large Farm Equipment
    • Livestock